Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Let All That Breathes Praise The Lord. Hallelujah

“Hallelujah. Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the sky, His stronghold.  Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him for His exceeding greatness.  Praise Him with blasts of the horn; praise Him with harp and lyre.  Praise Him with timbrel and dance; praise Him with lute and pipe.  Praise Him with resounding cymbals; praise Him with loud-clashing cymbals. Let All That Breathes Praise The Lord. Hallelujah.”


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From:  GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject:  MY WORD;   John 1:1 (NKJV)  1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  John 1:14 (NKJV)  14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.


Exodus 15:2 (The Living Bible) 2 The Lord is my strength, my song, and my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him. He is my father’s God—I will exalt him.

Deuteronomy 10:20–21 (Tanakh) 20 You must revere the Lord your God: only Him shall you worship, to Him shall you hold fast, and by His name shall you swear. 21 He is your glory and He is your God, who wrought for you those marvelous, awesome deeds that you saw with your own eyes.

2 Samuel 22:2–4 (Tanakh) 2 He said: O Lord, my crag, my fastness, my deliverer! 3 O God, the rock wherein I take shelter: My shield, my mighty champion, my fortress and refuge! My savior, You who rescue me from violence! 4 All praise! I called on the Lord, And I was delivered from my enemies.

2 Samuel 22:2–4 (The Living Bible) 2 “Jehovah is my rock, My fortress and my savior. 3 I will hide in God, Who is my rock and my refuge. He is my shield And my salvation, My refuge and high tower. Thank you, O my Savior, For saving me from all my enemies. 4 I will call upon the Lord, Who is worthy to be praised; He will save me from all my enemies.

1 Chronicles 16:8–11 (The Living Bible) 8 “Oh, give thanks to the Lord and pray to him,” they sang. “Tell the peoples of the world About his mighty doings. 9 Sing to him; yes, sing his praises And tell of his marvelous works. 10 Glory in his holy name; Let all rejoice who seek the Lord. 11 Seek the Lord; yes, seek his strength And seek his face untiringly.

Psalm 7:17 (The Living Bible) 17 Oh, how grateful and thankful I am to the Lord because he is so good. I will sing praise to the name of the Lord who is above all lords.

Psalm 22:3–4 (NKJV) 3 But You are holy, Enthroned in the praises of Israel. 4 Our fathers trusted in You; They trusted, and You delivered them.

Psalm 9:1 (The Living Bible) 1 O Lord, I will praise you with all my heart and tell everyone about the marvelous things you do.

Psalm 9:11 (AV) 11 Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.

Psalm 22:23 (NASB95) 23 You who fear the Lord, praise Him; All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him, And stand in awe of Him, all you descendants of Israel.

Psalm 34:1–3 (NASB95) 1 I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul will make its boast in the Lord; The humble will hear it and rejoice. 3 O magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together.

Psalm 136:2–10 (The Living Bible) 2 Give thanks to the God of gods, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 3 Give thanks to the Lord of lords, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 4 Praise him who alone does mighty miracles, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 5 Praise him who made the heavens, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 6 Praise him who planted the water within the earth, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 7 Praise him who made the heavenly lights, for his loving-kindness continues forever: 8 the sun to rule the day, for his loving-kindness continues forever; 9 and the moon and stars at night, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 10 Praise the God who smote the firstborn of Egypt, for his loving-kindness to Israel continues forever.

Psalm 147:1 (The Living Bible) 1 Hallelujah! Yes, praise the Lord! How good it is to sing his praises! How delightful, and how right!

Psalm 147:3–12 (Tanakh) 3 He heals their broken hearts, and binds up their wounds. 4 He reckoned the number of the stars; to each He gave its name. 5 Great is our Lord and full of power; His wisdom is beyond reckoning. 6 The Lord gives courage to the lowly, and brings the wicked down to the dust. 7 Sing to the Lord a song of praise, chant a hymn with a lyre to our God, 8 who covers the heavens with clouds, provides rain for the earth, makes mountains put forth grass; 9 who gives the beasts their food, to the raven’s brood what they cry for. 10 He does not prize the strength of horses, nor value the fleetness of men; 11 but the Lord values those who fear Him, those who depend on His faithful care. 12 O Jerusalem, glorify the Lord; praise your God, O Zion!

Psalm 150:1–6 (Tanakh) 1 Hallelujah. Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the sky, His stronghold. 2 Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him for His exceeding greatness. 3 Praise Him with blasts of the horn; praise Him with harp and lyre. 4 Praise Him with timbrel and dance; praise Him with lute and pipe. 5 Praise Him with resounding cymbals; praise Him with loud-clashing cymbals. 6 Let all that breathes praise the Lord. Hallelujah.

Today is April 13, 2016.  Please open your Bible and take the time to read Psalm Chapter 13:, uninterrupted. Ask the Holy Spirit of the Living God to teach you and give you His wisdom and understanding.  Praise God!

[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]

Philippians 2:9–11 (The Living Bible) 9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com
If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list.