Friday, October 14, 2016

Turn To Me And Be Saved, All The Ends Of The Earth; For I Am God, And There Is No Other

“And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me.  “Turn To Me And Be Saved, All The Ends Of The Earth; For I Am God, And There Is No Other.  “I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.”


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From:  GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject:  MY WORD;   John 1:1 (NKJV)  1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  John 1:14 (NKJV)  14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Isaiah 45:18–25 (NASB95) 18 For thus says the Lord, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), “I am the Lord, and there is none else. 19 “I have not spoken in secret, In some dark land; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, ‘Seek Me in a waste place’; I, the Lord, speak righteousness, Declaring things that are upright. 20 “Gather yourselves and come; Draw near together, you fugitives of the nations; They have no knowledge, Who carry about their wooden idol And pray to a god who cannot save. 21 “Declare and set forth your case; Indeed, let them consult together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has long since declared it? Is it not I, the Lord? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me. 22Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other. 23 “I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. 24 “They will say of Me, ‘Only in the Lord are righteousness and strength.’ Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him will be put to shame. 25 “In the Lord all the offspring of Israel Will be justified and will glory.”

Isaiah 43:1–2 (The Living Bible) 1 But now the Lord who created you, O Israel, says: Don’t be afraid, for I have ransomed you; I have called you by name; you are mine. 2 When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up—the flames will not consume you.

Isaiah 43:3–7 (The Living Bible) 3 For I am the Lord your God, your Savior, the Holy One of Israel. I gave Egypt and Ethiopia and Seba to Cyrus in exchange for your freedom, as your ransom. 4 Others died that you might live; I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me and honored, and I love you. 5 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you from east and west, 6 from north and south. I will bring my sons and daughters back to Israel from the farthest corners of the earth. 7 All who claim me as their God will come, for I have made them for my glory; I created them.

Isaiah 43:8–13 (NKJV) 8 Bring out the blind people who have eyes, And the deaf who have ears. 9 Let all the nations be gathered together, And let the people be assembled. Who among them can declare this, And show us former things? Let them bring out their witnesses, that they may be justified; Or let them hear and say, “It is truth.” 10 “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. 11 I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior. 12 I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed, And there was no foreign god among you; Therefore you are My witnesses,” Says the Lord, “that I am God. 13 Indeed before the day was, I am He; And there is no one who can deliver out of My hand; I work, and who will reverse it?”

Today is October 14, 2016.  Please open your Bible and take the time to read Psalms 14:, uninterrupted. Ask the Holy Spirit of the Living God to teach you and give you His wisdom and understanding.  Praise God!
Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you “Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding” (1 Corinthians  1:,2: & 3:).  Always fill the well within you with the Pure Word of God, His Pure Truth; fill the well to overflowing.  “Do not lean on your own understanding” (Proverbs 3:) or fractionate verses or sections of His Word that by human or carnal wisdom lead to earthly or religious understandings, doctrines and practices.  It is not for us to interpret the Word of God.  There is only one truth to any given matter and The Holy Spirit will reveal that truth and confirm that truth in The Word; time and time again in your heart, but you must be willing to put aside all (religious teachings and carnal interpretations) and allow “His winnowing fork to separate the wheat from the chaff with unquenchable fire”; this is the true baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire.  (Matthew 3:)  Please remember it is only the seed that we as humans can plant and water, Heavenly Wisdom, Heavenly Understanding and Growth come directly from God, by and through the Holy Spirit with us and in us (1 Corinthians 3:, John 14:) for those who will open their hearts and minds to Him and come with humility, fear, obedience and reverence.  

Know His Truth: So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.” (2 Peter 1:)

Gain “Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding” by and through the Holy Spirit of the Living God, who is “with you and in you” (John 14:); These are the promises to each who are truly born again, those who love and obey our Lord King Jesus. (John 14: & 15; 1 John 5:);  the true sons and daughters of the King.  So, “Be not Wise in your own eyes”.  (Proverbs 3:)  knowing without a doubt that the:  “natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.” (1 Corinthians 2:14).   His Truth is His Truth, because He is the Truth.  It can only be understood with Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding as He and He alone gives and confirms in His Word.

Read His Word In Context – Fill The Well Within You with His Living Water.

Philippians 2:9–11 (The Living Bible) 9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com
If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list.