Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Make Them Pure And Holy Through Teaching Them Your Words Of Truth

I have given them your commands. And the world hates them because they don’t fit in with it, just as I don’t.  I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from Satan’s power.  They are not part of this world any more than I am.  Make Them Pure And Holy Through Teaching Them Your Words Of Truth.  As you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world, and I consecrate myself to meet their need for growth in truth and holiness.


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From:  GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject:  MY WORD;   John 1:1 (NKJV)  1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  John 1:14 (NKJV)  14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.


Genesis 2:1–3 (NKJV) 1 Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished. 2 And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

Leviticus 22:31–33 (NKJV) 31 “Therefore you shall keep My commandments, and perform them: I am the Lord. 32 You shall not profane My holy name, but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel. I am the Lord who sanctifies you, 33 who brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord.”

Leviticus 22:31–33 (The Living Bible) 31 “You must keep all of my commandments, for I am the Lord. 32 You must not treat me as common and ordinary. Revere me and hallow me, for I, the Lord, made you holy to myself and rescued you from Egypt to be my own people! I am Jehovah!”

Ezekiel 36:22–23 (NKJV) 22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name’s sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. 23 And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord,” says the Lord God, “when I am hallowed in you before their eyes.

Ezekiel 36:22–23 (The Living Bible) 22 “Therefore say to the people of Israel, ‘The Lord God says: I am bringing you back again, but not because you deserve it; I am doing it to protect my holy name, which you tarnished among the nations. 23 I will honor my great name, that you defiled, and the people of the world shall know I am the Lord. I will be honored before their eyes by delivering you from exile among them.
John 17:9–19 (The Living Bible) 9 “My plea is not for the world but for those you have given me because they belong to you. 10 And all of them, since they are mine, belong to you; and you have given them back to me with everything else of yours, and so they are my glory! 11 Now I am leaving the world, and leaving them behind, and coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your own care—all those you have given me—so that they will be united just as we are, with none missing. 12 During my time here I have kept safe within your family all of these you gave me. I guarded them so that not one perished, except the son of hell, as the Scriptures foretold. 13 “And now I am coming to you. I have told them many things while I was with them so that they would be filled with my joy. 14 I have given them your commands. And the world hates them because they don’t fit in with it, just as I don’t. 15 I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from Satan’s power. 16 They are not part of this world any more than I am. 17 Make them pure and holy through teaching them your words of truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world, 19 and I consecrate myself to meet their need for growth in truth and holiness.

Acts 26:15–18 (NKJV) 15 So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. 16 But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. 17 I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, 18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’

Romans 15:15–17 (NASB95) 15 But I have written very boldly to you on some points so as to remind you again, because of the grace that was given me from God, 16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, ministering as a priest the gospel of God, so that my offering of the Gentiles may become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. 17 Therefore in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God.

Hebrews 2:10–18 (NKJV) 10 For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. 11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, 12 saying: “I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You.” 13 And again: “I will put My trust in Him.” And again: “Here am I and the children whom God has given Me.” 14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham. 17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. 18 For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.


Today is June 6, 2017.  Please open your Bible and take the time to read Psalm 119: 41 - 48, uninterrupted. Ask the Holy Spirit of the Living God to teach you and give you His wisdom and understanding.  Praise God!

Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you “Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding” (1 Corinthians  1:,2: & 3:).  Always fill the well within you with the Pure Word of God, His Pure Truth; fill the well to overflowing.  “Do not lean on your own understanding” (Proverbs 3:) or fractionate verses or sections of His Word that by human or carnal wisdom lead to earthly or religious understandings, doctrines and practices.  It is not for us to interpret the Word of God.  There is only one truth to any given matter and The Holy Spirit will reveal that truth and confirm that truth in The Word; time and time again in your heart, but you must be willing to put aside all (religious teachings and carnal interpretations) and allow “His winnowing fork to separate the wheat from the chaff with unquenchable fire”; this is the true baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire.  (Matthew 3:)  Please remember it is only the seed that we as humans can plant and water, Heavenly Wisdom, Heavenly Understanding and Growth come directly from God, by and through the Holy Spirit with us and in us (1 Corinthians 3:, John 14:) for those who will open their hearts and minds to Him and come with humility, fear, obedience and reverence.  

Know His Truth: So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.” (2 Peter 1:)

Gain “Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding” by and through the Holy Spirit of the Living God, who is “with you and in you” (John 14:); These are the promises to each who are truly born again,
of the King.  So, “Be not Wise in your own eyes”.  (Proverbs 3:)  knowing without a doubt that the:  “natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.” (1 Corinthians 2:14).   His Truth is His Truth, because He is the Truth.  It can only be understood with Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding as He and He alone gives and confirms in His Word.

Read His Word In Context – Fill The Well Within You with His Living Water.

Philippians 2:9–11 (The Living Bible) 9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com   or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com