Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Shield Is God, Who Saves The Upright In Heart. God Is A Righteous Judge

Let the evil of the wicked come to an end, and establish the righteous; since you, righteous God, test hearts and minds.  My Shield Is God, Who Saves The Upright In Heart.  God Is A Righteous Judge, a God whose anger is present every day.  If a person will not repent, he sharpens his sword. He has bent his bow, made it ready;


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

FromGOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject:  MY WORD;   John 1:1 (NKJV) 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.   John 1:14 (NKJV) 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.


Job 31:16–37 (CJB)  16 “If I held back anything needed by the poor or made a widow’s eye grow dim [with tears], 17 or ate my portion of food by myself, without letting the orphan eat any of it— 18 No! From my youth he grew up with me as if with a father, and I have been her guide from my mother’s womb!— 19 or if I saw a traveler needing clothing, someone in need who had no covering, 20 who didn’t bless me from his heart for being warmed with the fleece from my sheep, 21 or if I lifted my hand against an orphan, knowing that no one would dare charge me in court; 22 then let my arm fall from its socket, and let my forearm be broken at the elbow! 23 For calamity from God has always terrified me; before his majesty I could never do a thing [like that]. 24 “If I made gold my hope, if I said to fine gold, ‘You are my security,’ 25 if I took joy in my great wealth, in my having acquired so much; 26 or if, on seeing the shining sun or the full moon as it moved through the sky, 27 my heart was secretly seduced, so that I would wave them a kiss with my hand; 28 then this too would be a criminal offense, for I would have been lying to God on high. 29Did I rejoice at the destruction of him who hated me? Was I filled with glee when disaster overtook him? 30 No, I did not allow my mouth to sin by asking for his life with a curse. 31 “Was there anyone in my tent who didn’t say, ‘No one can find a single person whom he has not filled with his meat’? 32 No stranger had to sleep in the street; I kept my house open to the traveler. 33 “If I concealed my sins, as most people do, by hiding my wrongdoing in my heart, 34 from fear of general gossip or dread of some family’s contempt. keeping silent and not going outdoors— 35 I wish I had someone who would listen to me! Here is my signature; let Shaddai answer me! I wish I had the indictment my adversary has written! 36 I would carry it on my shoulder; I would bind it on me like a crown. 37 I would declare to him every one of my steps; I would approach him like a prince.

Psalm 7:2–18 (CJB)  2 Adonai my God, in you I take refuge. Save me from all my pursuers, and rescue me; 3 otherwise, they will maul me like a lion and tear me apart, with no rescuer present. 4 Adonai my God, if I have caused this, if there is guilt on my hands, 5 if I paid back evil to him who was at peace with me, when I even spared those who opposed me without cause; 6 then let the enemy pursue me until he overtakes me and tramples my life down into the earth; yes, let him lay my honor in the dust. (Selah) 7 Rise up, Adonai, in your anger! Arouse yourself against the fury of my foes. Wake up for me; you commanded justice. 8 May the assembly of the peoples surround you; may you return to rule over them from on high. 9 Adonai, who dispenses judgment to the peoples, judge me, Adonai, according to my righteousness and as my integrity deserves. 10 Let the evil of the wicked come to an end, and establish the righteous; since you, righteous God, test hearts and minds. 11 My shield is God, who saves the upright in heart. 12 God is a righteous judge, a God whose anger is present every day. 13 If a person will not repent, he sharpens his sword. He has bent his bow, made it ready; 14 he has also prepared for him weapons of death, his arrows, which he has made into burning shafts. 15 Look how the wicked is pregnant with evil; he conceives trouble, gives birth to lies. 16 He makes a pit, digs it deep, and falls into the hole he made. 17 His mischief will return onto his own head, his violence will recoil onto his own skull. 18 I thank Adonai for his righteousness and sing praise to the name of Adonai ‘Elyon.

Malachi 3:1–7 (NASB95)   1 “Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,” says the Lord of hosts. 2 “But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like fullers’ soap. 3 “He will sit as a smelter and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord offerings in righteousness. 4 “Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in former years. 5 “Then I will draw near to you for judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers and against those who swear falsely, and against those who oppress the wage earner in his wages, the widow and the orphan, and those who turn aside the alien and do not fear Me,” says the Lord of hosts. 6For I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed. 7 “From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from My statutes and have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you,” says the Lord of hosts. “But you say, ‘How shall we return?’


 [Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]

Philippians 2:9–11 (The Living Bible) 9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com
If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list.