Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Father, Glorify Your Name

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.  “Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour. Father, Glorify Your Name.” Then a voice came from heaven, saying, “I have both glorified it and will glorify it again.”

To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From:  GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject:  MY WORD;   John 1:1 (NKJV) 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.   John 1:14 (NKJV) 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.


Isaiah 55:1–6 (The Living Bible) 1 Say there! Is anyone thirsty? Come and drink—even if you have no money! Come, take your choice of wine and milk—it’s all free! 2 Why spend your money on food that doesn’t give you strength? Why pay for groceries that do you no good? Listen and I’ll tell you where to get good food that fattens up the soul! 3 Come to me with your ears wide open. Listen, for the life of your soul is at stake. I am ready to make an everlasting covenant with you, to give you all the unfailing mercies and love that I had for King David. 4 He proved my power by conquering foreign nations. 5 You also will command the nations, and they will come running to obey, not because of your own power or virtue, but because I, the Lord your God, have glorified you. 6 Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call upon him now while he is near.

John 4:7–15 (The Living Bible) 7 Soon a Samaritan woman came to draw water, and Jesus asked her for a drink. 8 He was alone at the time as his disciples had gone into the village to buy some food. 9 The woman was surprised that a Jew would ask a “despised Samaritan” for anything—usually they wouldn’t even speak to them!—and she remarked about this to Jesus. 10 He replied, “If you only knew what a wonderful gift God has for you, and who I am, you would ask me for some living water!” 11 “But you don’t have a rope or a bucket,” she said, “and this is a very deep well! Where would you get this living water? 12 And besides, are you greater than our ancestor Jacob? How can you offer better water than this which he and his sons and cattle enjoyed?” 13 Jesus replied that people soon became thirsty again after drinking this water. 14But the water I give them,” he said, “becomes a perpetual spring within them, watering them forever with eternal life.” 15 “Please, sir,” the woman said, “give me some of that water! Then I’ll never be thirsty again and won’t have to make this long trip out here every day.”

John 12:23–33 (NKJV) 23 But Jesus answered them, saying, “The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. 24 Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. 25 He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. 26 If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. 27 “Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour. 28 Father, glorify Your name.” Then a voice came from heaven, saying, “I have both glorified it and will glorify it again.” 29 Therefore the people who stood by and heard it said that it had thundered. Others said, “An angel has spoken to Him.” 30 Jesus answered and said, “This voice did not come because of Me, but for your sake. 31 Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out. 32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.” 33 This He said, signifying by what death He would die.

Isaiah 55:6–11 (NASB95) 6 Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. 7 Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the Lord, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. 8For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts. 10 “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; 11 So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

Isaiah 56:1–5 (NASB95) 1 Thus says the Lord, “Preserve justice and do righteousness, For My salvation is about to come And My righteousness to be revealed. 2 “How blessed is the man who does this, And the son of man who takes hold of it; Who keeps from profaning the sabbath, And keeps his hand from doing any evil.” 3 Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lord say, “The Lord will surely separate me from His people.” Nor let the eunuch say, “Behold, I am a dry tree.” 4 For thus says the Lord, “To the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant, 5 To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial, And a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off.

Today is December 07, 2016.  Please open your Bible and take the time to read Proverbs 7:, uninterrupted. Ask the Holy Spirit of the Living God to teach you and give you His wisdom and understanding.  Praise God!

Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you “Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding” (1 Corinthians  1:,2: & 3:).  Always fill the well within you with the Pure Word of God, His Pure Truth; fill the well to overflowing.  “Do not lean on your own understanding” (Proverbs 3:) or fractionate verses or sections of His Word that by human or carnal wisdom lead to earthly or religious understandings, doctrines and practices.  It is not for us to interpret the Word of God.  There is only one truth to any given matter and The Holy Spirit will reveal that truth and confirm that truth in The Word; time and time again in your heart, but you must be willing to put aside all (religious teachings and carnal interpretations) and allow “His winnowing fork to separate the wheat from the chaff with unquenchable fire”; this is the true baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire.  (Matthew 3:)  Please remember it is only the seed that we as humans can plant and water, Heavenly Wisdom, Heavenly Understanding and Growth come directly from God, by and through the Holy Spirit with us and in us (1 Corinthians 3:, John 14:) for those who will open their hearts and minds to Him and come with humility, fear, obedience and reverence.  

Know His Truth: So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.” (2 Peter 1:)

Gain “Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding” by and through the Holy Spirit of the Living God, who is “with you and in you” (John 14:); These are the promises to each who are truly born again, those who love and obey our Lord King Jesus. (John 14: & 15; 1 John 5:);  the true sons and daughters of the King.  So, “Be not Wise in your own eyes”.  (Proverbs 3:)  knowing without a doubt that the:  “natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.” (1 Corinthians 2:14).   His Truth is His Truth, because He is the Truth.  It can only be understood with Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding as He and He alone gives and confirms in His Word.

Read His Word In Context – Fill The Well Within You with His Living Water.

Philippians 2:9–11 (The Living Bible) 9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com
If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list.