Sunday, December 18, 2016

God Is My Shield; He Will Defend Me. He Saves Those Whose Hearts And Lives Are True And Right

End all wickedness, O Lord, and bless all who truly worship God; for you, the righteous God, look deep within the hearts of men and examine all their motives and their thoughts. God Is My Shield; He Will Defend Me. He Saves Those Whose Hearts And Lives Are True And Right.  God is a judge who is perfectly fair, and he is angry with the wicked every day.  Unless they repent, he will sharpen his sword and slay them.


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From:  GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject:  MY WORD;   John 1:1 (NKJV) 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.   John 1:14 (NKJV) 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Job 31:16–37 (The Living Bible) 16 “If I have hurt the poor, or caused widows to weep, 17 or refused food to hungry orphans—18 (but we have always cared for orphans in our home, treating them as our own children)—19 or if I have seen anyone freezing and not given him clothing or fleece from my sheep to keep him warm, 21 or if I have taken advantage of an orphan because I thought I could get away with it—22 if I have done any of these things, then let my arm be torn from its socket! Let my shoulder be wrenched out of place! 23 Rather that than face the judgment sent by God; that I dread more than anything else. For if the majesty of God opposes me, what hope is there? 24 “If I have put my trust in money, 25 if my happiness depends on wealth, 26 or if I have looked at the sun shining in the skies or the moon walking down her silver pathway 27 and my heart has been secretly enticed, and I have worshiped them by kissing my hand to them, 28 this, too, must be punished by the judges. For if I had done such things, it would mean that I denied the God of heaven. 29 “If I have rejoiced at harm to an enemy—30 (but actually I have never cursed anyone nor asked for revenge)—31 or if any of my servants have ever gone hungry—32 (actually I have never turned away even a stranger but have opened my doors to all)—33 or if, like Adam, I have tried to hide my sins, 34 fearing the crowd and its contempt so that I refused to acknowledge my sin and do not go out of my way to help others—35 (oh, that there were someone who would listen to me and try to see my side of this argument. Look, I will sign my signature to my defense; now let the Almighty show me that I am wrong; let him approve the indictments made against me by my enemies. 36 I would treasure it like a crown. 37 Then I would tell him exactly what I have done and why, presenting my defense as one he listens to).

Psalm 7:1–17 (The Living Bible) 1 I am depending on you, O Lord my God, to save me from my persecutors. 2 Don’t let them pounce upon me as a lion would and maul me and drag me away with no one to rescue me. 3 It would be different, Lord, if I were doing evil things—4 if I were paying back evil for good or unjustly attacking those I dislike. 5 Then it would be right for you to let my enemies destroy me, crush me to the ground, and trample my life in the dust. 6 But Lord! Arise in anger against the anger of my enemies. Awake! Demand justice for me, Lord! 7 Gather all peoples before you; sit high above them, judging their sins. But justify me publicly; establish my honor and truth before them all. 9 End all wickedness, O Lord, and bless all who truly worship God; for you, the righteous God, look deep within the hearts of men and examine all their motives and their thoughts. 10 God is my shield; he will defend me. He saves those whose hearts and lives are true and right. 11 God is a judge who is perfectly fair, and he is angry with the wicked every day. 12 Unless they repent, he will sharpen his sword and slay them. He has bent and strung his bow 13 and fitted it with deadly arrows made from shafts of fire. 14 The wicked man conceives an evil plot, labors with its dark details, and brings to birth his treachery and lies; 15 let him fall into his own trap. 16 May the violence he plans for others boomerang upon himself; let him die. 17 Oh, how grateful and thankful I am to the Lord because he is so good. I will sing praise to the name of the Lord who is above all lords.

Malachi 3:1–7 (NASB95)   1 “Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,” says the Lord of hosts. 2 “But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like fullers’ soap. 3 “He will sit as a smelter and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord offerings in righteousness. 4 “Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in former years. 5 “Then I will draw near to you for judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers and against the adulterers and against those who swear falsely, and against those who oppress the wage earner in his wages, the widow and the orphan, and those who turn aside the alien and do not fear Me,” says the Lord of hosts. 6For I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed. 7 “From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from My statutes and have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you,” says the Lord of hosts. “But you say, ‘How shall we return?’

Today is December 18, 2016.  Please open your Bible and take the time to read Proverbs 18:, uninterrupted. Ask the Holy Spirit of the Living God to teach you and give you His wisdom and understanding.  Praise God!

Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you “Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding” (1 Corinthians  1:,2: & 3:).  Always fill the well within you with the Pure Word of God, His Pure Truth; fill the well to overflowing.  “Do not lean on your own understanding” (Proverbs 3:) or fractionate verses or sections of His Word that by human or carnal wisdom lead to earthly or religious understandings, doctrines and practices.  It is not for us to interpret the Word of God.  There is only one truth to any given matter and The Holy Spirit will reveal that truth and confirm that truth in The Word; time and time again in your heart, but you must be willing to put aside all (religious teachings and carnal interpretations) and allow “His winnowing fork to separate the wheat from the chaff with unquenchable fire”; this is the true baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire.  (Matthew 3:)  Please remember it is only the seed that we as humans can plant and water, Heavenly Wisdom, Heavenly Understanding and Growth come directly from God, by and through the Holy Spirit with us and in us (1 Corinthians 3:, John 14:) for those who will open their hearts and minds to Him and come with humility, fear, obedience and reverence.  

Know His Truth: So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.” (2 Peter 1:)

Gain “Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding” by and through the Holy Spirit of the Living God, who is “with you and in you” (John 14:); These are the promises to each who are truly born again, those who love and obey our Lord King Jesus. (John 14: & 15; 1 John 5:);  the true sons and daughters of the King.  So, “Be not Wise in your own eyes”.  (Proverbs 3:)  knowing without a doubt that the:  “natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.” (1 Corinthians 2:14).   His Truth is His Truth, because He is the Truth.  It can only be understood with Heavenly Wisdom and Heavenly Understanding as He and He alone gives and confirms in His Word.

Read His Word In Context – Fill The Well Within You with His Living Water.

Philippians 2:9–11 (The Living Bible) 9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com
If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list.