Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hallelujah; Praise God !!


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject: MY WORD

 

Exodus 15:2 (The Living Bible) 2 The Lord is my strength, my song, and my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him. He is my father’s God—I will exalt him.

Deuteronomy 10:20–21 (Tanakh) 20 You must revere the Lord your God: only Him shall you worship, to Him shall you hold fast, and by His name shall you swear. 21 He is your glory and He is your God, who wrought for you those marvelous, awesome deeds that you saw with your own eyes.

2 Samuel 22:2–4 (Tanakh) 2 He said: O Lord, my crag, my fastness, my deliverer! 3 O God, the rock wherein I take shelter: My shield, my mighty champion, my fortress and refuge! My savior, You who rescue me from violence! 4 All praise! I called on the Lord, And I was delivered from my enemies.

1 Chronicles 16:8–11 (ESV) 8 Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! 9 Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works! 10 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice! 11 Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Psalm 7:17 (ESV) 17 I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.

Psalm 22:3–4 (AMP) 3 But You are holy, O You Who dwell in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered]. 4 Our fathers trusted in You; they trusted (leaned on, relied on You, and were confident) and You delivered them.

Psalm 9:1 (The Living Bible) 1 O Lord, I will praise you with all my heart and tell everyone about the marvelous things you do.

Psalm 9:11 (AV) 11 Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.

Psalm 22:23 (ESV) 23 You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify him, and stand in awe of him, all you offspring of Israel!

Psalm 34:1–3 (ESV) 1 I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. 2 My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. 3 Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together!

Psalm 136:2–10 (The Living Bible) 2 Give thanks to the God of gods, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 3 Give thanks to the Lord of lords, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 4 Praise him who alone does mighty miracles, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 5 Praise him who made the heavens, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 6 Praise him who planted the water within the earth, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 7 Praise him who made the heavenly lights, for his loving-kindness continues forever: 8 the sun to rule the day, for his loving-kindness continues forever; 9 and the moon and stars at night, for his loving-kindness continues forever. 10 Praise the God who smote the firstborn of Egypt, for his loving-kindness to Israel continues forever.

Psalm 147:1 (The Living Bible) 1 Hallelujah! Yes, praise the Lord! How good it is to sing his praises! How delightful, and how right!

Psalm 147:3–12 (Tanakh) 3 He heals their broken hearts, and binds up their wounds. 4 He reckoned the number of the stars; to each He gave its name. 5 Great is our Lord and full of power; His wisdom is beyond reckoning. 6 The Lord gives courage to the lowly, and brings the wicked down to the dust. 7 Sing to the Lord a song of praise, chant a hymn with a lyre to our God, 8 who covers the heavens with clouds, provides rain for the earth, makes mountains put forth grass; 9 who gives the beasts their food, to the raven’s brood what they cry for. 10 He does not prize the strength of horses, nor value the fleetness of men; 11 but the Lord values those who fear Him, those who depend on His faithful care. 12 O Jerusalem, glorify the Lord; praise your God, O Zion!

Psalm 150:1–6 (Tanakh) 1 Hallelujah. Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the sky, His stronghold. 2 Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him for His exceeding greatness. 3 Praise Him with blasts of the horn; praise Him with harp and lyre. 4 Praise Him with timbrel and dance; praise Him with lute and pipe. 5 Praise Him with resounding cymbals; praise Him with loud-clashing cymbals. 6 Let all that breathes praise the Lord. Hallelujah.

[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:20–21 (NASB95)   20But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation,   21for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]