Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Want You to Trust Me In Your Times of Trouble, So I Can Rescue You and You Can Give Me Glory


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject: MY WORD

Psalm 50:1–23 (The Living Bible) 1 The mighty God, the Lord, has summoned all mankind from east to west! 2 God’s glory-light shines from the beautiful Temple on Mount Zion. 3 He comes with the noise of thunder, surrounded by devastating fire; a great storm rages round about him. 4 He has come to judge his people. To heaven and earth he shouts, 5 “Gather together my own people who by their sacrifice upon my altar have promised to obey me.” 6 God will judge them with complete fairness, for all heaven declares that he is just. 7 O my people, listen! For I am your God. Listen! Here are my charges against you: 8 I have no complaint about the sacrifices you bring to my altar, for you bring them regularly. 9 But it isn’t sacrificial bullocks and goats that I really want from you. 10 For all the animals of field and forest are mine! The cattle on a thousand hills! And all the birds upon the mountains! 12 If I were hungry, I would not mention it to you—for all the world is mine and everything in it. 13 No, I don’t need your sacrifices of flesh and blood. 14 What I want from you is your true thanks; I want your promises fulfilled. I want you to trust me in your times of trouble, so I can rescue you and you can give me glory. 16 But God says to evil men: Recite my laws no longer and stop claiming my promises, 17 for you have refused my discipline, disregarding my laws. 18 You see a thief and help him, and spend your time with evil and immoral men. 19 You curse and lie, and vile language streams from your mouths. 20 You slander your own brother. 21 I remained silent—you thought I didn’t care—but now your time of punishment has come, and I list all the above charges against you. 22 This is the last chance for all of you who have forgotten God, before I tear you apart—and no one can help you then. 23 But true praise is a worthy sacrifice; this really honors me. Those who walk my paths will receive salvation from the Lord.

Psalm 51:3–19 (Tanakh) 3 Have mercy upon me, O God, as befits Your faithfulness; in keeping with Your abundant compassion, blot out my transgressions. 4 Wash me thoroughly of my iniquity, and purify me of my sin; 5 for I recognize my transgressions, and am ever conscious of my sin. 6 Against You alone have I sinned, and done what is evil in Your sight; so You are just in Your sentence, and right in Your judgment. 7 Indeed I was born with iniquity; with sin my mother conceived me. 8 Indeed You desire truth about that which is hidden; teach me wisdom about secret things. 9 Purge me with hyssop till I am pure; wash me till I am whiter than snow. 10 Let me hear tidings of joy and gladness; let the bones You have crushed exult. 11 Hide Your face from my sins; blot out all my iniquities. 12 Fashion a pure heart for me, O God; create in me a steadfast spirit. 13 Do not cast me out of Your presence, or take Your holy spirit away from me. 14 Let me again rejoice in Your help; let a vigorous spirit sustain me. 15 I will teach transgressors Your ways, that sinners may return to You. 16 Save me from bloodguilt, O God, God, my deliverer, that I may sing forth Your beneficence. 17 O Lord, open my lips, and let my mouth declare Your praise. 18 You do not want me to bring sacrifices; You do not desire burnt offerings; 19 True sacrifice to God is a contrite spirit; God, You will not despise a contrite and crushed heart.

[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]

 

For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com

If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list.