Saturday, December 7, 2013

So Will My Word Be Which Goes Forth From My Mouth; It Will Not Return To Me Empty, Without Accomplishing What I Desire

To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR
From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]
Subject: MY WORD
Isaiah 55:1–6 (CJB) 1All you who are thirsty, come to the water! You without money, come, buy, and eat! Yes, come! Buy wine and milk without money—it’s free! 2 Why spend money for what isn’t food, your wages for what doesn’t satisfy? Listen carefully to me, and you will eat well, you will enjoy the fat of the land. 3 Open your ears, and come to me; listen well, and you will live— I will make an everlasting covenant with you, the grace I assured David. 4 I have given him as a witness to the peoples, a leader and lawgiver for the peoples. 5 You will summon a nation you do not know, and a nation that doesn’t know you will run to you, for the sake of Adonai your God, the Holy One of Isra’el, who will glorify you.” 6 Seek Adonai while he is available, call on him while he is still nearby.

John 4:7–15 (The Living Bible) 7 Soon a Samaritan woman came to draw water, and Jesus asked her for a drink. 8 He was alone at the time as his disciples had gone into the village to buy some food. 9 The woman was surprised that a Jew would ask a “despised Samaritan” for anything—usually they wouldn’t even speak to them!—and she remarked about this to Jesus. 10 He replied, “If you only knew what a wonderful gift God has for you, and who I am, you would ask me for some living water!” 11 “But you don’t have a rope or a bucket,” she said, “and this is a very deep well! Where would you get this living water? 12 And besides, are you greater than our ancestor Jacob? How can you offer better water than this which he and his sons and cattle enjoyed?” 13 Jesus replied that people soon became thirsty again after drinking this water. 14But the water I give them,” he said, “becomes a perpetual spring within them, watering them forever with eternal life.” 15 “Please, sir,” the woman said, “give me some of that water! Then I’ll never be thirsty again and won’t have to make this long trip out here every day.”

Isaiah 55:6–11 (NASB95) 6 Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. 7 Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the Lord, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. 8For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts. 10 “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; 11 So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

Isaiah 56:1–5 (NASB95) 1 Thus says the Lord, “Preserve justice and do righteousness, For My salvation is about to come And My righteousness to be revealed. 2 “How blessed is the man who does this, And the son of man who takes hold of it; Who keeps from profaning the sabbath, And keeps his hand from doing any evil.” 3 Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lord say, “The Lord will surely separate me from His people.” Nor let the eunuch say, “Behold, I am a dry tree.” 4 For thus says the Lord, “To the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant, 5 To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial, And a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off.

[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]

For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com
If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list.