Thursday, March 12, 2015

But Anyone Who Asks For Mercy From The Lord Shall Have It And Shall Be Saved

“Yes, the Holy Spirit shall come upon all my servants, men and women alike, and they shall prophesy. And I will cause strange demonstrations in the heavens and on the earth—blood and fire and clouds of smoke; the sun shall turn black and the moon blood-red before that awesome Day of the Lord arrives.   But Anyone Who Asks For Mercy From The Lord Shall Have It And Shall Be Saved.


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR


From:  GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]


Subject:  MY WORD;   John 1:1 (NKJV)  1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  John 1:14 (NKJV)  14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 13:34–38 (The Living Bible)  34“And so I am giving a new commandment to you now—love each other just as much as I love you. 35Your strong love for each other will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” 36Simon Peter said, “Master, where are you going?” And Jesus replied, “You can’t go with me now; but you will follow me later.” 37“But why can’t I come now?” he asked, “for I am ready to die for you.” 38Jesus answered, “Die for me? No—three times before the cock crows tomorrow morning, you will deny that you even know me!


John 18:7–11 (The Living Bible)  7Once more he asked them, “Whom are you searching for?” And again they replied, “Jesus of Nazareth.” 8“I told you I am he,” Jesus said; “and since I am the one you are after, let these others go.” 9He did this to carry out the prophecy he had just made, “I have not lost a single one of those you gave me. . . . ” 10Then Simon Peter drew a sword and slashed off the right ear of Malchus, the High Priest’s servant. 11But Jesus said to Peter, “Put your sword away. Shall I not drink from the cup the Father has given me?”


John 18:15–17 (The Living Bible) 15Simon Peter followed along behind, as did another of the disciples who was acquainted with the High Priest. So that other disciple was permitted into the courtyard along with Jesus, 16while Peter stood outside the gate. Then the other disciple spoke to the girl watching at the gate, and she let Peter in. 17The girl asked Peter, “Aren’t you one of Jesus’ disciples?”No,” he said, “I am not!”


John 18:25–27 (The Living Bible) 25Meanwhile, as Simon Peter was standing by the fire, he was asked again, “Aren’t you one of his disciples?” “Of course not,” he replied. 26But one of the household slaves of the High Priest—a relative of the man whose ear Peter had cut off—asked, “Didn’t I see you out there in the olive grove with Jesus?” 27Again Peter denied it. And immediately a rooster crowed.


John 20:1–9 (The Living Bible)  Early Sunday morning, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb and found that the stone was rolled aside from the entrance. 2She ran and found Simon Peter and me and said, “They have taken the Lord’s body out of the tomb, and I don’t know where they have put him!” 3-4We ran to the tomb to see; I outran Peter and got there first, 5and stooped and looked in and saw the linen cloth lying there, but I didn’t go in. 6Then Simon Peter arrived and went on inside. He also noticed the cloth lying there, 7while the swath that had covered Jesus’ head was rolled up in a bundle and was lying at the side. 8Then I went in too, and saw, and believed that he had risen—9for until then we hadn’t realized that the Scriptures said he would come to life again!


John 21:7–17 (The Living Bible) 7Then I said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” At that, Simon Peter put on his tunic (for he was stripped to the waist) and jumped into the water and swam ashore. 8The rest of us stayed in the boat and pulled the loaded net to the beach, about 300 feet away. 9When we got there, we saw that a fire was kindled and fish were frying over it, and there was bread. 10“Bring some of the fish you’ve just caught,” Jesus said. 11So Simon Peter went out and dragged the net ashore. By his count there were 153 large fish; and yet the net hadn’t torn. 12“Now come and have some breakfast!” Jesus said; and none of us dared ask him if he really was the Lord, for we were quite sure of it. 13Then Jesus went around serving us the bread and fish. 14This was the third time Jesus had appeared to us since his return from the dead. 15After breakfast Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these others?”  “Yes,” Peter replied, “you know I am your friend.”  “Then feed my lambs,” Jesus told him. 16Jesus repeated the question: “Simon, son of John, do you really love me?”  “Yes, Lord,” Peter said, “you know I am your friend.”  “Then take care of my sheep,” Jesus said. 17Once more he asked him, “Simon, son of John, are you even my friend?” Peter was grieved at the way Jesus asked the question this third time. “Lord, you know my heart; you know I am,” he said. Jesus said, “Then feed my little sheep.”


Acts 2:14–21 (The Living Bible) 14Then Peter stepped forward with the eleven apostles and shouted to the crowd, “Listen, all of you, visitors and residents of Jerusalem alike! 15Some of you are saying these men are drunk! It isn’t true! It’s much too early for that! People don’t get drunk by 9:00 a.m.! 16No! What you see this morning was predicted centuries ago by the prophet Joel—17‘In the last days,’ God said, ‘I will pour out my Holy Spirit upon all mankind, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men dream dreams. 18Yes, the Holy Spirit shall come upon all my servants, men and women alike, and they shall prophesy. 19And I will cause strange demonstrations in the heavens and on the earth—blood and fire and clouds of smoke; 20the sun shall turn black and the moon blood-red before that awesome Day of the Lord arrives. 21But anyone who asks for mercy from the Lord shall have it and shall be saved.’

Today is March 13, 2015.  Please open your Bible and take the time to read Psalm  Chapter 113, uninterrupted. Ask the Holy Spirit of the Living God to teach you and give you His wisdom and understanding.  Praise God!


[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]


Philippians 2:9–11 (The Living Bible) 9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com
If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list. be removed from the list.