Friday, March 20, 2015

Look At My Servant. See My Chosen One. He Is My Beloved, In Whom My Soul Delights

“This fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah concerning him: “Look At My Servant. See My Chosen One. He Is My Beloved, In Whom My Soul Delights. I will put my Spirit upon him, And he will judge the nations. He does not fight nor shout; He does not raise his voice! He does not crush the weak, Or quench the smallest hope; He will end all conflict with his final victory.”


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR


From:  GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]


Subject:  MY WORD;   John 1:1 (NKJV)  1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  John 1:14 (NKJV)  14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Isaiah 42:1 (AMP)  1BEHOLD MY Servant, Whom I uphold, My elect in Whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice and right and reveal truth to the nations. [Matt. 3:16, 17.]


Matthew 3:16–17 (The Living Bible) 16After his baptism, as soon as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened to him and he saw the Spirit of God coming down in the form of a dove. 17And a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, and I am wonderfully pleased with him.”


Isaiah 42:2-3 (AMP)  2 He will not cry or shout aloud or cause His voice to be heard in the street.3 A bruised reed He will not break, and a dimly burning wick He will not quench; He will bring forth justice in truth. [Matt. 12:17-21.]


Matthew 12:17–21 (The Living Bible) 17This fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah concerning him: 18Look at my Servant. See my Chosen One. He is my Beloved, in whom my soul delights. I will put my Spirit upon him, And he will judge the nations. 19He does not fight nor shout; He does not raise his voice! 20He does not crush the weak, Or quench the smallest hope; He will end all conflict with his final victory, 21And his name shall be the hope Of all the world.”


Isaiah 42:4 (AMP)  4 He will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands and coastal regions shall wait hopefully for Him and expect His direction and law. [Rom. 8:22-25.]


Romans 8:22–25 (The Living Bible) 22For we know that even the things of nature, like animals and plants, suffer in sickness and death as they await this great event. 23And even we Christians, although we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, also groan to be released from pain and suffering. We, too, wait anxiously for that day when God will give us our full rights as his children, including the new bodies he has promised us—bodies that will never be sick again and will never die.  24We are saved by trusting. And trusting means looking forward to getting something we don’t yet have—for a man who already has something doesn’t need to hope and trust that he will get it. 25But if we must keep trusting God for something that hasn’t happened yet, it teaches us to wait patiently and confidently.


Isaiah 42:5-7 (AMP)  5 Thus says God the Lord—He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:  6 I the Lord have called You [the Messiah] for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people [Israel], for a light to the nations [Gentiles],  7 To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison.


Matthew 11:4–6 (The Living Bible) 4Jesus told them, “Go back to John and tell him about the miracles you’ve seen me do—5the blind people I’ve healed, and the lame people now walking without help, and the cured lepers, and the deaf who hear, and the dead raised to life; and tell him about my preaching the Good News to the poor. 6Then give him this message, ‘Blessed are those who don’t doubt me.’ ”


Isaiah 42:8–12 (AMP)  8 I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.  9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.  10 Sing to the Lord a new song, and His praise from the end of the earth! You who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, the islands and coastal regions and the inhabitants of them [sing a song such as has never been heard in the heathen world]!  11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of the rock [Sela or Petra] sing; let them shout from the tops of the mountains! 12 Let them give glory to the Lord and declare His praise in the islands and coastal regions. 


Today is March 21, 2015.  Please open your Bible and take the time to read Psalm  Chapter 121, uninterrupted. Ask the Holy Spirit of the Living God to teach you and give you His wisdom and understanding.  Praise God!


[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]


Philippians 2:9–11 (The Living Bible) 9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com
If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list. be removed from the list.