Tuesday, March 3, 2015

For You Have Exalted Above All Else Your Name And Your Word

“I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness; For You Have Exalted Above All Else Your Name And Your Word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name!”

To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR


From:  GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]


Subject:  MY WORD;   John 1:1 (NKJV)  1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  John 1:14 (NKJV)  14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.


Psalm 138:1–8 (Tanakh) 1I praise You with all my heart, sing a hymn to You before the divine beings; 2I bow toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your steadfast love and faithfulness, because You have exalted Your name, Your word, above all. 3When I called, You answered me, You inspired me with courage. 4All the kings of the earth shall praise You, O Lord, for they have heard the words You spoke. 5They shall sing of the ways of the Lord, “Great is the majesty of the Lord!” 6High though the Lord is, He sees the lowly; lofty, He perceives from afar. 7Though I walk among enemies, You preserve me in the face of my foes; You extend Your hand; with Your right hand You deliver me. 8The Lord will settle accounts for me. O Lord, Your steadfast love is eternal; do not forsake the work of Your hands.


Psalm 138:1–8 (CJB) 1I give you thanks with all my heart. Not to idols, but to you I sing praise. I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your grace and truth; for you have made your word [even] greater than the whole of your reputation. When I called, you answered me, you made me bold and strong. All the kings of the earth will thank you, Adonai, when they hear the words you have spoken. They will sing about Adonai’s ways, “Great is the glory of Adonai!” For though Adonai is high, he cares for the lowly; while the proud he perceives from afar. You keep me alive when surrounded by danger; you put out your hand when my enemies rage; with your right hand you save me. Adonai will fulfill his purpose for me. Your grace, Adonai, continues forever. Don’t abandon the work of your hands! 


Psalm 138:1–8 (AMP) 1 I WILL confess and praise You [O God] with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praises to You. 2 I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name! 3 In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) in my inner self. 4 All the kings of the land shall give You credit and praise You, O Lord, for they have heard of the promises of Your mouth [which were fulfilled]. 5 Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the Lord and joyfully celebrate His mighty acts, for great is the glory of the Lord. 6 For though the Lord is high, yet has He respect to the lowly [bringing them into fellowship with Him]; but the proud and haughty He knows and recognizes [only] at a distance. [Prov. 3:34; James 4:6; I Pet. 5:5.] 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. [Ps. 23:3, 4.] 8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever—forsake not the works of Your own hands. [Ps. 57:2; Phil. 1:6.]


Today is March 04, 2015.  Please open your Bible and take the time to read Psalm  Chapter 104, uninterrupted. Ask the Holy Spirit of the Living God to teach you and give you His wisdom and understanding.  Praise God!


[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context, reading the entire chapter or book, asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]


Philippians 2:9–11 (The Living Bible) 9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com
If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list.