Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I Adore You, O Lord, My Strength


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject: MY WORD

Psalm 18:2–21 (Tanakh) 2 He said: I adore you, O Lord, my strength, 3 O Lord, my crag, my fortress, my rescuer, my God, my rock in whom I seek refuge, my shield, my mighty champion, my haven. 4 All praise! I called on the Lord and was delivered from my enemies. 5 Ropes of Death encompassed me; torrents of Belial terrified me; 6 ropes of Sheol encircled me; snares of Death confronted me. 7 In my distress I called on the Lord, cried out to my God; in His temple He heard my voice; my cry to Him reached His ears. 8 Then the earth rocked and quaked; the foundations of the mountains shook, rocked by His indignation; 9 smoke went up from His nostrils, from His mouth came devouring fire; live coals blazed forth from Him. 10 He bent the sky and came down, thick cloud beneath His feet. 11 He mounted a cherub and flew, gliding on the wings of the wind. 12 He made darkness His screen; dark thunderheads, dense clouds of the sky were His pavilion round about Him. 13 Out of the brilliance before Him, hail and fiery coals pierced His clouds. 14 Then the Lord thundered from heaven, the Most High gave forth His voice— hail and fiery coals. 15 He let fly His shafts and scattered them; He discharged lightning and routed them. 16 The ocean bed was exposed; the foundations of the world were laid bare by Your mighty roaring, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of Your nostrils. 17 He reached down from on high, He took me; He drew me out of the mighty waters; 18 He saved me from my fierce enemy, from foes too strong for me. 19 They confronted me on the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support. 20 He brought me out to freedom; He rescued me because He was pleased with me. 21 The Lord rewarded me according to my merit; He requited the cleanness of my hands;

Psalm 19:title–11 (The Living Bible) 1 The heavens are telling the glory of God; they are a marvelous display of his craftsmanship. 2 Day and night they keep on telling about God. 3 Without a sound or word, silent in the skies, their message reaches out to all the world. The sun lives in the heavens where God placed it 5 and moves out across the skies as radiant as a bridegroom going to his wedding, or as joyous as an athlete looking forward to a race! 6 The sun crosses the heavens from end to end, and nothing can hide from its heat. 7 God’s laws are perfect. They protect us, make us wise, and give us joy and light. 9 God’s laws are pure, eternal, just. 10 They are more desirable than gold. They are sweeter than honey dripping from a honeycomb. 11 For they warn us away from harm and give success to those who obey them.

Psalm 20:1–10 (CJB) 1 For the leader. A psalm of David: 2 May Adonai answer you in times of distress, may the name of the God of Ya‘akov protect you. 3 May he send you help from the sanctuary and give you support from Tziyon. 4 May he be reminded by all your grain offerings and accept the fat of your burnt offerings. (Selah) 5 May he grant you your heart’s desire and bring all your plans to success. 6 Then we will shout for joy at your victory and fly our flags in the name of our God. May Adonai fulfill all your requests. 7 Now I know that Adonai gives victory to his anointed one— he will answer him from his holy heaven with mighty victories by his right hand. 8 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we praise the name of Adonai our God. 9 They will crumple and fall, but we will arise and stand erect. 10 Give victory, Adonai! Let the King answer us the day we call.

[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]

For previous posts go to: tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      or visit us at:  tohisgloryministry.com

If you are receiving this daily email and wish to un-subscribe please email sender and you will be removed from the list.