Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Knowledge


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject: MY WORD

2 Chronicles 1:9–11 (CJB) 9 Now, Adonai, God, you have been faithful to your promise to David my father; for you have made me king over a people as numerous as the grains of dust on the earth. 10 So now, give me wisdom and knowledge; so that I will be able to lead this people. For who is equal to judging this great people of yours?” 11 God said to Shlomo, “Because you set your heart on this—because, instead of asking for riches, wealth, honor, the death of those who hate you, or long life, you asked for wisdom and knowledge for yourself, so that you would be able to judge my people, over whom I made you king—

Job 21:22 (CJB) 22 “Can anyone teach God knowledge? After all, he judges those who are on high.

Job 38:1–3 (AMP) 1 THEN THE Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said, 2 Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge? 3 Gird up now your loins like a man, and I will demand of you, and you declare to Me.

Psalm 19:2–3 (CJB) 2 The heavens declare the glory of God, the dome of the sky speaks the work of his hands. 3 Every day it utters speech, every night it reveals knowledge.

Psalm 92:5–6 (NASB95) 5 How great are Your works, O Lord! Your thoughts are very deep. 6 A senseless man has no knowledge, Nor does a stupid man understand this:

Psalm 119:65–68 (AMP) 65 You have dealt well with Your servant, O Lord, according to Your promise. 66 Teach me good judgment, wise and right discernment, and knowledge, for I have believed (trusted, relied on, and clung to) Your commandments. 67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now Your word do I keep [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it]. 68 You are good and kind and do good; teach me Your statutes.

Psalm 139:1–10 (AMP) 1 To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. O LORD, you have searched me [thoroughly] and have known me. 2 You know my downsitting and my uprising; You understand my thought afar off. 3 You sift and search out my path and my lying down, and You are acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue [still unuttered], but, behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. 5 You have beset me and shut me in—behind and before, and You have laid Your hand upon me. 6 Your [infinite] knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high above me, I cannot reach it. 7 Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning or dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 10 Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.

Proverbs 8:6–10 (ESV) 6 Hear, for I will speak noble things, and from my lips will come what is right, 7 for my mouth will utter truth; wickedness is an abomination to my lips. 8 All the words of my mouth are righteous; there is nothing twisted or crooked in them. 9 They are all straight to him who understands, and right to those who find knowledge. 10 Take my instruction instead of silver, and knowledge rather than choice gold,

Hosea 4:6 (ESV) 6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

Hosea 6:6 (AMP) 6 For I desire and delight in dutiful steadfast love and goodness, not sacrifice, and the knowledge of and acquaintance with God more than burnt offerings.

Luke 1:76–79 (AMP) 76 And you, little one, shall be called a prophet of the Most High; for you shall go on before the face of the Lord to make ready His ways, 77 To bring and give the knowledge of salvation to His people in the forgiveness and remission of their sins. 78 Because of and through the heart of tender mercy and loving-kindness of our God, a Light from on high will dawn upon us and visit [us] 79 To shine upon and give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to direct and guide our feet in a straight line into the way of peace.

Romans 11:33 (AMP) 33 Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgments (His decisions)! And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths)!

1 Corinthians 12:7–11 (ESV) 7 To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. 8 For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills.

Ephesians 1:15–17 (ESV) 15 For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints, 16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him,

Colossians 2:2–3 (ESV) 2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ, 3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Hebrews 10:26–27 (NASB95) 26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a terrifying expectation of judgment and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries.

2 Peter 3:17–18 (NASB95) 17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, 18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]

 

tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      tohisgloryministry.com