Friday, May 24, 2013

Teach Me Your Way, O Lord


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR

From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject: MY WORD

Deuteronomy 4:1–2 (The Living Bible) 1 “And now, O Israel, listen carefully to these laws I teach you, and obey them if you want to live and enter into and possess the land given you by the Lord God of your ancestors. 2 Do not add other laws or subtract from these; just obey them, for they are from the Lord your God.

Deuteronomy 6:6–9 (AMP) 6 And these words which I am commanding you this day shall be [first] in your [own] minds and hearts; [then] 7 You shall whet and sharpen them so as to make them penetrate, and teach and impress them diligently upon the [minds and] hearts of your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down and when you rise up. 8 And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets (forehead bands) between your eyes. 9 And you shall write them upon the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Psalm 25:2–10 (Tanakh) 2 my God, in You I trust; may I not be disappointed, may my enemies not exult over me. ג‎3 O let none who look to You be disappointed; let the faithless be disappointed, empty-handed. ד‎4 Let me know Your paths, O Lord; teach me Your ways; ה ו‎5 guide me in Your true way and teach me, for You are God, my deliverer; it is You I look to at all times. ז‎6 O Lord, be mindful of Your compassion and Your faithfulness; they are old as time. ח‎7 Be not mindful of my youthful sins and transgressions; in keeping with Your faithfulness consider what is in my favor, as befits Your goodness, O Lord. ט‎8 Good and upright is the Lord; therefore He shows sinners the way. י‎9 He guides the lowly in the right path, and teaches the lowly His way. כ‎10 All the Lord’s paths are steadfast love for those who keep the decrees of His covenant. ל

Psalm 27:11 (CJB) 11 Teach me your way, Adonai; lead me on a level path because of my enemies—

Psalm 32:8 (CJB) 8I will instruct and teach you in this way that you are to go; I will give you counsel; my eyes will be watching you.”

Psalm 34:11 (AMP) 11 Come, you children, listen to me; I will teach you to revere and worshipfully fear the Lord.

Psalm 86:11 (ESV) 11 Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name.

Psalm 119:133–135 (AMP) 133 Establish my steps and direct them by [means of] Your word; let not any iniquity have dominion over me. 134 Deliver me from the oppression of man; so will I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. 135 Make Your face shine [with pleasure] upon Your servant, and teach me Your statutes.

Proverbs 9:9–10 (The Living Bible) 9 Teach a wise man, and he will be the wiser; teach a good man, and he will learn more. 10 For the reverence and fear of God are basic to all wisdom. Knowing God results in every other kind of understanding.

Matthew 7:28–29 (The Living Bible) 28 The crowds were amazed at Jesus’ sermons, 29 for he taught as one who had great authority, and not as their Jewish leaders.

Mark 4:1 (The Living Bible) 1 Once again an immense crowd gathered around him on the beach as he was teaching, so he got into a boat and sat down and talked from there.

John 8:1–2 (AMP) 1 BUT JESUS went to the Mount of Olives. 2 Early in the morning (at dawn), He came back into the temple [court], and the people came to Him in crowds. He sat down and was teaching them,

Colossians 3:15–17 (The Living Bible) 15 Let the peace of heart that comes from Christ be always present in your hearts and lives, for this is your responsibility and privilege as members of his body. And always be thankful. 16 Remember what Christ taught, and let his words enrich your lives and make you wise; teach them to each other and sing them out in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing to the Lord with thankful hearts. 17 And whatever you do or say, let it be as a representative of the Lord Jesus, and come with him into the presence of God the Father to give him your thanks.

John 14:23–27 (NASB95) 23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. 24 “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me. 25 “These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you. 26But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. 27 “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

[Please Note:  Always Read the Word of God in Context asking the Holy Spirit of the Living God to give you the interpretation.   2 Peter 1:16–21 (Williams)   16  For it was not mere stories of fancy that we followed when we told you of the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we had been eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17 For when He received such honor and glory from God the Father, when from the majestic glory there was borne to Him a voice like this, “This is my Son, my Beloved, in whom I take delight.” 18 we heard this voice ourselves borne from heaven while we were with Him on that sacred mountain. 19 So we have the message of the prophets more certainly guaranteed.  Please pay attention to this message as to a lamp that is shining in a dismal place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 20 because you recognize this truth above all else, that no prophecy in Scripture is to be interpreted by one’s own mind, 21 for no prophecy has ever yet originated in man’s will, but men who were led by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.]

 

tohisgloryministry.blogspot.com      tohisgloryministry.com