Friday, February 22, 2013

God is My Salvation


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR 

From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16] 

Subject: MY WORD 


Habakkuk 3:17–19 (NASB95)
        17Though the fig tree should not blossom And there be no fruit on the vines, Though the yield of the olive should fail And the fields produce no food, Though the flock should be cut off from the fold And there be no cattle in the stalls,
        18Yet I will exult in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
      19The Lord God is my strength, And He has made my feet like hinds’ feet,
And makes me walk on my high places. For the choir director, on my stringed instruments.  

Psalm 34:4–9 (NASB95)
4I sought the Lord, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.
5They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces will never be ashamed.
6This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him And saved him out of all his troubles.
7The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, And rescues them.
8O taste and see that the Lord is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
9O fear the Lord, you His saints; For to those who fear Him there is no want.  

Psalm 55:16–18 (The Living Bible)
16But I will call upon the Lord to save me—and he will. 17I will pray morning, noon, and night, pleading aloud with God; and he will hear and answer. 18Though the tide of battle runs strongly against me, for so many are fighting me, yet he will rescue me.  

Psalm 142:5–7 (NASB95)
5I cried out to You, O Lord; I said, “You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living.
6“Give heed to my cry, For I am brought very low; Deliver me from my persecutors, For they are too strong for me.
7“Bring my soul out of prison, So that I may give thanks to Your name; The righteous will surround me, For You will deal bountifully with me.”  

Isaiah 45:22 (CJB)
22 Look to me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God; there is no other.  

Isaiah 12:2–4 (NASB95)
2“Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation.”
3Therefore you will joyously draw water from the springs of salvation.
4And in that day you will say, “Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; Make them remember that His name is exalted.”