Wednesday, February 20, 2013

To Those Who Fear, Honor, Reverence and Obey

To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR 

From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16] 

Subject: MY WORD 

Psalm 103: 1–22 (The Living Bible)  

      I bless the holy name of God with all my heart. 2Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me.
3He forgives all my sins. He heals me. 4He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. 5He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! 6He gives justice to all who are treated unfairly. 7He revealed his will and nature to Moses and the people of Israel.
8He is merciful and tender toward those who don’t deserve it; he is slow to get angry and full of kindness and love. 9He never bears a grudge, nor remains angry forever. 10He has not punished us as we deserve for all our sins, 11for his mercy toward those who fear and honor him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. 12He has removed our sins as far away from us as the east is from the west. 13He is like a father to us, tender and sympathetic to those who reverence him. 14For he knows we are but dust 15and that our days are few and brief, like grass, like flowers, 16blown by the wind and gone forever.
17-18But the loving-kindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting to those who reverence him; his salvation is to children’s children of those who are faithful to his covenant and remember to obey him!
19The Lord has made the heavens his throne; from there he rules over everything there is. 20Bless the Lord, you mighty angels of his who carry out his orders, listening for each of his commands. 21Yes, bless the Lord, you armies of his angels who serve him constantly.
22Let everything everywhere bless the Lord. And how I bless him too!