Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wait on the Lord


To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR 

From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject: MY WORD
 

Genesis 49:18 (Tanakh)
18I wait for Your deliverance, O Lord 

Psalm 25:3–6 (NASB95)
3Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed; Those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed.
4Make me know Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths.
5Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day.
6Remember, O Lord, Your compassion and Your lovingkindnesses, For they have been from of old.  

Psalm 37:7 (AMP)
7 Be still and rest in the Lord; wait for Him and patiently lean yourself upon Him; fret not yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass.  

Psalm 62:1–2 (The Living Bible)
1I stand silently before the Lord, waiting for him to rescue me. For salvation comes from him alone. 2Yes, he alone is my Rock, my rescuer, defense and fortress. Why then should I be tense with fear when troubles come?  

Isaiah 12:2 (The Living Bible)
2See, God has come to save me! I will trust and not be afraid, for the Lord is my strength and song; he is my salvation.  

Isaiah 25:9 (NASB95)
   9 And it will be said in that day,“Behold, this is our God for whom we have waited that He might save us. This is the Lord for whom we have waited; Let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation.”  

Lamentations 3:21–26 (The Living Bible)
21Yet there is one ray of hope: 22his compassion never ends. It is only the Lord’s mercies that have kept us from complete destruction. 23Great is his faithfulness; his loving-kindness begins afresh each day. 24My soul claims the Lord as my inheritance; therefore I will hope in him. 25The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for him, to those who seek for him. 26It is good both to hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.  

Psalm 130:3–6 (CJB)
Yah, if you kept a record of sins, who, Adonai, could stand?
But with you there is forgiveness, so that you will be feared.
I wait longingly for Adonai; I put my hope in his word.
Everything in me waits for Adonai more than guards on watch wait for morning, more than guards on watch wait for morning.