Thursday, February 14, 2013

NOURISHMENT

To: ALL WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR
From; GOD THE FATHER, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HIS SON and Ministered through the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, The Helper, that He may be with you forever. [John 14:16]

Subject: MY WORD

John 4:27–38 (The Living Bible)

27Just then his disciples arrived. They were surprised to find him talking to a woman, but none of them asked him why, or what they had been discussing.
28-29Then the woman left her waterpot beside the well and went back to the village and told everyone, “Come and meet a man who told me everything I ever did! Can this be the Messiah?” 30So the people came streaming from the village to see him.
31Meanwhile, the disciples were urging Jesus to eat. 32“No,”he said, “I have some food you don’t know about.”
33“Who brought it to him?” the disciples asked each other.
34Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God who sent me, and from finishing his work.

Psalm 40:8 (The Living Bible)
8And I delight to do your will, my God, for your law is written upon my heart!”

Job 23:12 (The Living Bible)
12I have not refused his commandments but have enjoyed them more than my daily food.

35Do you think the work of harvesting will not begin until the summer ends four months from now? Look around you! Vast fields of human souls are ripening all around us, and are ready now for reaping. 36The reapers will be paid good wages and will be gathering eternal souls into the granaries of heaven! What joys await the sower and the reaper, both together! 37For it is true that one sows and someone else reaps. 38I sent you to reap where you didn’t sow; others did the work, and you received the harvest.”

Proverbs 11:30 (The Living Bible)
30Godly men are growing a tree that bears life-giving fruit, and all who win souls are wise.
Daniel 12:3 (The Living Bible)
3“And those who are wise—the people of God—shall shine as brightly as the sun’s brilliance, and those who turn many to righteousness will glitter like stars forever.